HWPL CALLS FOR PEACE IN IRAN-ISRAELI TENSION

Heavenly Culture, World Peace, Restoration of Light (HWPL) has recently issued a statement in response to the escalating conflict between Israel and Iran.

HWPL is a United Nations-affiliated organization dedicated to fostering peace through civilian-led initiatives.

The statement says: “The recent violent conflict between Iran and Israel is causing significant concerns in the international community. The two nations that do not share borders are mobilizing high-end weaponry to attack each other and kill human lives.”

The statement highlighted, “It is a clear indication that the greatest victims of war are innocent civilians. How could those lost lives ever be brought back? What could compensate for the outcry of children and the anguish of the youth in devastated dwellings?”

HWPL has urged the international community to take decisive measures to address the conflict, advocating for the establishment of comprehensive international laws to safeguard peace for future generations.

It has been reported that Iran and its militant partners on April 13 initiated a large-scale attack against Israel through launching several hundred ballistic missiles and drones. The international society expressed concerns over the possibility of war between the two states, since Tehran’s direct attack on Israel was unprecedented.

Experts pointed out that this attack was Iran’s response to an airstrike on the Iranian embassy in Syria on April 1, which killed seven military advisers including three senior
commanders.

On April 18th, the Permanent Representatives to the United Nations from 48 states including the United States, Australia, Austria, Croatia, France, Germany, Japan, Netherlands, Micronesia, Palau, Papua New Guinea, the Republic of Korea, Romania, and Ukraine issued a joint statement condemning Iran’s attack on Israel.

“HWPL remains steadfast in its commitment to fostering dialogue and reconciliation, offering hope for a peaceful resolution to the conflict between Israel and Iran,” an HWPL official said.

━ Related News

NGCB CEO refutes payment allegations on social media

The National Gaming Control Board (NGCB) has rejected allegations of payments and donations involving former Board Trustee Steven Temo. NGCB Chief Executive Officer and Registrar...

Give us Dual Citizenship: We want to give back to our home country

166 foreign nationals in the country last week received their dual and naturalized citizenships, while nearly 30,000 Papua New Guinean-born people living in Australia...

PM Marape welcomes Australian Deputy PM Richard Marles, says PNG-Australia relations at historic high

Prime Minister James Marape has welcomed Australian Deputy Prime Minister and Defence Minister Richard Marles to Papua New Guinea, saying the relationship between the...

PM Marape salutes Wame Blood for representing PNG at Pacific Music Awards

Prime Minister James Marape has congratulated Papua New Guinean music group Wame Blood for representing the country at the 2026 Pacific Music Awards in...

PM Marape orders NGCB to verify alleged payments, name misuse

Prime Minister James Marape has directed the National Gaming Control Board (NGCB) to investigate serious public allegations involving payments reportedly linked to former trustee...